1 dollar 1935
1 dollar 1935 prices and values
The minimum value of a 1 dollar 1935 is $14.68, due to the value of the metal that composes it.
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 dollar 1935 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 dollar 1935 values of circulating coins1
1 dollar 1935 values of uncirculated coins2
1 dollar 1935 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 1 dollar 1935 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|1 dollar 1935 - Accumulations on REGNI (#851)||Accumulations||al|
|1 dollar 1935 - Counterstamp (#1948)||-|
|1 dollar 1935 - Doubling on reverse (#852)||Deteriorated Die||al|
- 1 dollar 1935 : 428 707
- Alloy: 80% silver, 20% copper
- Weight: 23.33 grams
- Diameter : 36.00 mm, thickness 2.84 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Percy Metcalfe, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Designer: Obverse: Percy Metcalfe, Reverse: Emanuel Hahn
- Edge: Reeded
- Magnetism: Nonmagnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1935 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1935 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Tuesday, March 7, 2017