1 dollar 1995
1 dollar 1995 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 dollar 1995 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 dollar 1995 values of circulating coins1
|1995 - Loon||-||-||-||-||-||-||$1.00|
|1995 - Peace||-||-||-||-||-||-||$1.00|
1 dollar 1995 values of uncirculated coins2
|1995 - Loon||$1.00||$2.30||$3.50||$10.70||$38.90||$130||-|
|1995 - Peace||$1.00||$2.30||$3.50||$11.50||$32.30||$68.60||-|
1 dollar 1995 PL3
|1995 - Loon||-||-||-||$4.00||$6.70||$15.00||$35.00|
|1995 - Peace||-||-||-||-||$7.50||-||$18.50|
1 dollar 1995 SP3
|1995 - Loon||-||-||-||-||$6.50||$10.00||$21.00|
|1995 - Peace||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
You can view the average prices of certified 1 dollar 1995 sold on ebay »
Errors and varieties
The Peacekeeping coin commemorates the 50th anniversary of the second World War in 1945.
More errors and varieties
|1 dollar 1995 - Misaligned die (#986)||Misaligned Die||v@utour|
|1 dollar 1995 - Die crack on the last I of Elizabeth II (#2502)||Die Crack||Oli1999|
- 1 dollar 1995 - Loon : 41 813 100
- 1 dollar 1995 - Peace : Included
Specifications - 1 dollar 1995 - Loon
Specifications - 1 dollar 1995 - Peace
- Alloy: 91.5% nickel, 8.5% bronze
- Weight: 7 grams
- Diameter : 26.50 mm, thickness 1.75 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Dora de Pédery-Hunt, Ago Aarand, Reverse: J. K. Harman, R.G. Enriquez, C. H. Oberlander, Susan Taylor
- Designer: Obverse: Dora de Pédery-Hunt, Ago Aarand, Reverse: J. K. Harman, R.G. Enriquez, C. H. Oberlander, Susan Taylor
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1995 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 1995 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Wednesday, March 8, 2017