1 dollar 2007
1 dollar 2007 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 1 dollar 2007 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
1 dollar 2007 values of circulating coins1
1 dollar 2007 values of uncirculated coins2
1 dollar 2007 PL3
You can view the average prices of certified 1 dollar 2007 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|1 dollar 2007 - Double legend (#3416)||Die shift||bidjobi|
|1 dollar 2007 - Dip chip on the second A of canada (#3387)||Die Chip||pascalou1975|
|1 dollar 2007 - Die chip on the first 0 of the date (#2160)||Die Chip||Tirelire|
- 1 dollar 2007 : 38 045 000
- Alloy: 91.5% nickel, 8.5% bronze
- Weight: 7 grams
- Diameter : 26.50 mm, thickness 1.75 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Susanna Blunt, Susan Taylor, Reverse: Robert R. Carmichael, Terrence Smith
- Designer: Obverse: Susanna Blunt, Susan Taylor, Reverse: Robert R. Carmichael, Terrence Smith
- Edge: Smooth
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 1 dollar 2007 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 1 dollar 2007 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Wednesday, March 8, 2017