2 dollars 1997
2 dollars 1997 prices and values
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a 2 dollars 1997 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade. To help you know the meaning of grades such as G4, VG8, F12, VF20, EF40, AU50, MS60, etc., you can jump to the grading section.
2 dollars 1997 values of circulating coins1
2 dollars 1997 values of uncirculated coins2
2 dollars 1997 PL3
2 dollars 1997 SP3
You can view the average prices of certified 2 dollars 1997 sold on ebay »
More errors and varieties
|2 dollars 1997 - Die crack above the D of Canada (#492)||Die Crack||Bidou|
|2 dollars 1997 - Die crack on the R of Regina (#493)||V@UTOUR|
- 2 dollars 1997 : 16 942 000
- Alloy: Outer ring: 100% nickel, Core: 92% copper, 6% aluminum and 2% nickel
- Weight: 7.3 grams
- Diameter : 28 mm
- Thickness: 1.8 mm
- Engraver: Obverse: Dora de Pédery-Hunt, Ago Aarand, Reverse: Brent Townsend, Ago Aarand
- Designer: Obverse: Dora de Pédery-Hunt, Ago Aarand, Reverse: Brent Townsend, Ago Aarand
- Edge: Spline interrupted
- Magnetism: Magnetic
- Die axis: ↑↑
- - : indicates that there's no value attributed to this grade.
- : indicates that the value is going down.
- : indicates that the value is going up.
- The value of a 2 dollars 1997 circulating coin generally concerns coins with an apparent wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a 2 dollars 1997 uncirculating coin generally concerns coins without visible wear. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- PL and SP coins come from uncirculated sets. They are made with a better quality than coins destined to the circulation.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Monday, March 13, 2017