Missing seeing new posts.

Discuss about everything else here.
henrysmedford

Missing seeing new posts.

Post by henrysmedford » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Any thing new. No new post for some time.

Bill in Burl

Re: Missing seeing new posts.

Post by Bill in Burl » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:08 am

No .. people must be getting ready for winter up here. The site was down for quite a while, but it's been back up for a few weeks now. Maybe the French site has some action, but not for us non-speakers.
Bill in Burl

verdigris

Post by verdigris » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Nobody but us lurkers.. :wink:

Cheers

Shylo

Post by Shylo » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:19 pm

It seems that there's only the same 5-6 people that ever reply or post...

Which don't get me wrong.. I love ya all.. but I suppose with a limited pool.. there's also a limited amount of questions....

The thing that throws me is on the other sites they still quote this site for pictures and prices.. yet those very same people don't use the discussion forum... tragedy I say!

Bill in Burl

Post by Bill in Burl » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:28 pm

Shylo ... I too have noticed that other sites/forums mention this as the place to go for price or ID guides for the different series. This English side of the forum has never gotten very much traffic, but I understand that the French side is more active. It IS hard to post photos of any size on here and I haven't heard back from any inquiries/additions that I have given the administrator.

Now that CCN Trends is available on the CCN website, maybe the referals to here will lessen somewhat. I check this site most every day for nontraffic. I just wait for a question that I can answer or help with. BiB
Bill in Burl