Updates

Discuss about everything else here.
Bill in Burl
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:41 am
Location: Golden Horseshoe, ONT

Updates

Postby Bill in Burl » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:33 pm

Please look at my thread under "general". I never knew about this.
Bill in Burl

castor
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:44 am
Location: Chicoutimi

Re: Updates

Postby castor » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:11 pm

Bill in Burl wrote:Please look at my thread under "general". I never knew about this.



Hi Bill in Burl

I do not understand why you want to look your message and say that you did not know about it.

What you did not know?
BYE. Image

Bill in Burl
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:41 am
Location: Golden Horseshoe, ONT

Re: Updates

Postby Bill in Burl » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:07 pm

I didn't know that this site was not a translation from the French site. I di not know that this was a separate English site and I couldn't figure out what there was so little traffic.
Bill in Burl

castor
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:44 am
Location: Chicoutimi

Re: Updates

Postby castor » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Bill in Burl wrote:I didn't know that this site was not a translation from the French site. I di not know that this was a separate English site and I couldn't figure out what there was so little traffic.


Hi Bill in Burl

Yes is two separate site.

A question and you are free to answer or not.

The site "Canadiancoppercoin" is it définivement closed because it would be a great loss for numismatists :?:
BYE. Image

Bill in Burl
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:41 am
Location: Golden Horseshoe, ONT

Re: Updates

Postby Bill in Burl » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:08 am

I was just the moderator. The site Admin has been advised and he is trying to work with the site host. All of the sites that the host controlled were hacked byEast European spammers. I don't know whether the site can be saved, but I'm trying
Bill in Burl

Rick Stachowski
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 am

Re: Updates

Postby Rick Stachowski » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:46 am

I get sent emails all the time, on the millions I've won in the UK.....

Rick Stachowski
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 am

Re: Updates

Postby Rick Stachowski » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:57 am

Best malware program out there, and theres a free version too.. Heres the link http://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/lp4/?utm ... |bp|pdv|c|

castor
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:44 am
Location: Chicoutimi

Re: Updates

Postby castor » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:35 am

Bill in Burl wrote:I was just the moderator. The site Admin has been advised and he is trying to work with the site host. All of the sites that the host controlled were hacked byEast European spammers. I don't know whether the site can be saved, but I'm trying



Thank you for the information Bill in Burl
BYE. Image

Rick Stachowski
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 am

Re: Updates

Postby Rick Stachowski » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:41 am

Let me know how it turns out... This company is the best in the market, one time I had 3 Trojan at once, this companies soft-ware removed everything, and its easy to use... Good luck in your quest...


Return to “General Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests