Substantial Coin and Bank Note Collection For Sale

Post here if you want to sell, buy and/or trade.
NICKEL-TRADER

Re: Substantial Coin and Bank Note Collection For Sale

Post by NICKEL-TRADER » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:32 am

rjd65 wrote:Hi Keith. Apologize for delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately I do not have much in the way of early nickels as I was never really interested in this category/denomination except for the fish scales (pre 1922). However I do have a few circulated examples sitting in a can and one roll of 1926s and two rolls of 1948s.
Rich

Thanks for the reply Rich, primarily I'm looking for 1930-1940 ef or better nickels to finish some sets, if you have anything that fits the bill then send me the pics and approx. value you would like to get. If not then I wish you well and luck with your sales. Keith

rufit

Post by rufit » Fri May 11, 2018 6:52 pm

Hi Rich, I just received the coins and they look amazing. Thanks for making the process very easy from posting pics of the proposed coins and your quick responses. I will be making another purchase from you again soon. Cheers,

rjd65

Post by rjd65 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:39 am

Glad you are pleased with the coins Brad.

For those of you who may be wondering, the pics were not posted on this ad but were sent directly to the buyer for their review. As well, the coins purchased were sent Canada Post ExpressPost (signature required) and arrived at destination in 2 days.

In the interests of privacy, I will not divulge what coins were sold to which clients. Once the list of available coins has altered appreciably I will update my offerings. In the meantime, I may not have the coins listed on the current spreadsheets based on what was sold.

I'll try to list some Edwardian coins in the coming weeks. There are amazing examples available.

RD

rjd65

Post by rjd65 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:49 pm

A few points to pass on.

1. As time passes, the lists of Victorian coins and banknotes I have available for sale will become less accurate in terms of availability.

2. For a few coins, I realized they were assessed either a half grade too high or too low i.e. after further analysis, what I believed was a VF was more accurately a F+ or an AU was in fact an AU+ (with a weak strike).

3. Trend values are ever changing (both higher and lower).

Given points 2 and 3, the pricing of some coins may change or have changed since the original list 'publishing' date. With that said, no price difference greater than or less than 10% of those quoted on the spreadsheets has occurred. Once pricing becomes too erroneous for too many coins I will post an update declaring applicable list(s) expired with an update likely promulgated.

Thanks for your time, RD

rjd65

Post by rjd65 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Victorian 50 Cents (Update 3). Prior Victorian 50 Cent spreadsheet expired.

Cheers, RD
Attachments
Vicctoria_50_Cents_update3.xlsx
(11.13 KiB) Downloaded 329 times

Rahsinz

Post by Rahsinz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:51 pm

Thank you Richard
for being a very honest seller.
Shipping was super quick received parcel in 2 days.
My 8 year old daughter was so excited, trying to teach her the value money and history at the same time.
Once again thank you so much.
VERY TRUSTWORTHY.
Rah

habsguy

Post by habsguy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:02 am

Richard I would like to thank you for the amazing banknote I purchased from you.The note is exactly as you discribed.Im so happy you had this note because of its rarity.To all other buyers thinking of purchasing from Richard be assured that your dealing with trusted and honest person.The note I purchased is very valuable and I bought it with confidence.Ones again Thank you Richard for the great buy..