Advice please, about best place to sell Canadian Collection

Post here if you want to sell, buy and/or trade.
BillB

Advice please, about best place to sell Canadian Collection

Post by BillB » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 pm

Hello,
I am looking for advice. My Dad spent 40 years collecting Canadian Coins. It is a very complete collection. He was very proud of it and I want to be sure that I take as much care in deciding when and where to offer it for sale. We did speak about selling the collection, since I collect art glass, gas lighting, flamework animals....... not coins.
Dad told me that the Society has an annual auction at the convention and that might be the place to offer the collection. I wrote a few years ago to ask about doing so but I did not receive an answer.
I know there is really no reason at all for any one here to help me. I have gone through the whole collection and do have a value for each piece. I did my best to err on the side of caution concerning condition so I am not shooting for the moon. I just want to do all I can to realise a good price for my father's collection. He would not be pleased if I didn't do this properly and consequently neither would I.
Thank you in advance for reading this plea. Any assistance you would care to give me will be appreciated.
Sincerely,
BillB

Lightw4re
Site Admin

Re: Advice please, about best place to sell Canadian Collect

Post by Lightw4re » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:33 am

You can try a store in Canada :
http://www.coinsandcanada.com/shop-stores.php

You can sell it here or on Ebay.

Pete_Dodge

Re: Advice please, about best place to sell Canadian Collection

Post by Pete_Dodge » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:11 am

I usually sell my gold or silver coins on https://www.nashvillecoingallery.com

acexallin

Re: Advice please, about best place to sell Canadian Collection

Post by acexallin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:12 am

Hello..I am always looking to buy large or small collections. PM here or contact dbuote@gmail.com