Looking to trade for moderns

Post here if you want to sell, buy and/or trade.
Immy
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Looking to trade for moderns

Postby Immy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:54 am

Trying to fill a few holes in my Canadian five cent and ten cent folders.

Dates -

5 cents: 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014
10 cents: 1991, 2008, 2011, 2013, 2014

Plus, if I we can work it out, a nice clean 1947 Dot nickel.

PM me your needs or offers and maybe we can make a deal.

Shylo
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Re: Looking to trade for moderns

Postby Shylo » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:29 am

I won't really have time to do any coin roll hunting until this summer... (2 months)

If you still have gaps.. let me know I can get these to do you all for face plus any shipping or work out some sort of trade would also be cool

henrysmedford
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:44 am
Location: Oregon

Re: Looking to trade for moderns

Postby henrysmedford » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Immy wrote:Trying to fill a few holes in my Canadian five cent and ten cent folders.

Dates -

5 cents: 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014
10 cents: 1991, 2008, 2011, 2013, 2014

Plus, if I we can work it out, a nice clean 1947 Dot nickel.

PM me your needs or offers and maybe we can make a deal.

I went through my extras and found for you free of charge--
5 cent
2012
10 cent
1991
2008
2011
2013

Just PM me an address were to send.

Immy
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Re: Looking to trade for moderns

Postby Immy » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:38 am

Henrysmedford generously put a serious dent in my wantlist. Thank you sir!

Here's what's left:

5 cents: 2010, 2013, 2014
10 cents: 2014

Shylo
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Re: Looking to trade for moderns

Postby Shylo » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:50 pm

IMO henry is a very stand up guy....as I have said I won't be able to do any CRH'ing until this summer when I have spare time...

BTW Henry if you're reading this how are things going with your pennies.. you still picking up pennies?

henrysmedford
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:44 am
Location: Oregon

Re: Looking to trade for moderns

Postby henrysmedford » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Shylo wrote:IMO henry is a very stand up guy....as I have said I won't be able to do any CRH'ing until this summer when I have spare time...

BTW Henry if you're reading this how are things going with your pennies.. you still picking up pennies?


For those who do not know I got in to the penny roll searching for my son who has autism for something to do. We later found that pre 1982 cents have two cent of copper in them. Long story short we sold off the pennies when my mom died as they were stored at her house. As we are in the US copper coins are getting hard to find as they a pulled out were they a handled by the bank. http://www.portlandmint.com/ So now we get all the junk out of coin counter from about 12 banks. See-- http://realcent.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8274

PS http://realcent.org/index.php is a great group. Not just for US coins but Canadian coins too.


Image
Untitled by henrysmedford, on Flickr
Image
Untitled by henrysmedford, on Flickr

henrysmedford
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:44 am
Location: Oregon

Re: Looking to trade for moderns

Postby henrysmedford » Fri May 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Immy wrote:Henrysmedford generously put a serious dent in my wantlist. Thank you sir!

Here's what's left:

5 cents: 2010, 2013, 2014
10 cents: 2014

We have the 2013,2014 5 cent for you and the 2014 dime.

Immy
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Re: Looking to trade for moderns

Postby Immy » Thu May 29, 2014 12:00 am

Handful of beauties arrived safely. Thank you sir!


Return to “Sell, Buy and Trade”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest