Help Making a purchase

Post here if you want to sell, buy and/or trade.
Post Reply
Irishman33
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:56 am

Help Making a purchase

Post by Irishman33 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:37 pm

Sorry to be so lame but I have found an item listed with a price but I cannot figure out how to buy it. Can someone help please?

coinguy
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:03 am

Re: Help Making a purchase

Post by coinguy » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:40 pm

Depends on which listing your talking about. Is it eBay, kijiji, an auction house, Coins and Canada, something else?
We need some more information.

Irishman33
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:56 am

Re: Help Making a purchase

Post by Irishman33 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:34 pm

kijiji

Irishman33
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:56 am

Re: Help Making a purchase

Post by Irishman33 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:43 pm

It is AD ID 1155984003 - It is listed with a price, etc but I cant understand how to buy it. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Irishman33
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:56 am

Re: Help Making a purchase

Post by Irishman33 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:45 pm

I keep contacting the seller because that seems to be the only recourse on the site and I get a auto reply with links that I cant figure out. I keep sending my e-mail to seller and asking him to invoice me and providing my e-mail.

momomomo
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Re: Help Making a purchase

Post by momomomo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:04 pm

You should avoid kijiji for coins purchase. :wink:
What coin are you looking for? You probably can find it elsewhere. :Lecture:

Bill in Burl
Posts: 633
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:41 am
Location: Golden Horseshoe, ONT

Re: Help Making a purchase

Post by Bill in Burl » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:24 am

I plugged in the ID number into google and got the listing. He seems to use kijiji just like Ebay. The seller has been going for 8 years and has pages and pages of offerings. He has a reply rate of 87% on his listings, so maybe you are the other 13%. I would try to bid on one of his other items and see if you can contact him that way ... if, not, keep sending emails and messages.
Bill in Burl

bidderdown
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:52 pm

Re: Help Making a purchase

Post by bidderdown » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:41 pm

put a bid in if accepted use visa cash card at walmart and buy

Post Reply