Francis Mullins & Son - 1/2 penny 1829
This coin was ordered in anticipation of the son's entering the partnership, but this was never consummated.
It exists also a brass version of this token.
Text : Commerce token. Francis Mullins & Son - Importers and Ship Chandelery &C - Montreal.
- Issuer: Francis Mullins & Son
- Issuing date : 1828 - 1829
- Denomination : 1/2 penny
- Composition : Copper
- Diameter : 26.6 mm
- Breton # : 563
- The value of circulated tokens generally concerns coins with a certain wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a uncirculated tokens generally concerns coins with little wear almost not visible with the eye. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Wednesday, February 20, 2013