Trade & Navigation - 1/2 penny 1812
During the early part of the nineteenth century, Halifax was a major British military station as well as a trans-shipment point for supplies being sent from the United States to Europe to help the British in their struggle against Napoleon. This increased commercial activity intensified the port's need for small change, a commodity that had always been in short supply... Read more »
Text : Trade & Navigation 1812. Pure Copper Preferable to Paper - Half Penny Token.
Trade & Navigation - 1/2 penny 1812 values and prices
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a Trade & Navigation - 1/2 penny 1812 varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade.
Trade & Navigation - 1/2 penny 1812 circulated tokens1
- Issuing date : 1812
- Denomination : 1/2 penny
- Composition : Copper
- Breton # : 963
- Charlton # : NS19A1
- Trade & Navigation - 1 penny 1813
- Trade & Navigation - 1/2 penny 1813
- Trade & Navigation - 1 penny 1814
- The value of circulated tokens generally concerns coins with a certain wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a uncirculated tokens generally concerns coins with little wear almost not visible with the eye. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Wednesday, February 13, 2013