Steam Boat Comapny - Halifax
This token was used on the ferry between Halifax and Dartmouth in the 1880s. During demolition of the ferry house, many of these were found.
Steam Boat Comapny - Halifax values and prices
Depending on its condition, its scarcity, supply and demand and errors and varieties, the value of a Steam Boat Comapny - Halifax varies. Below, the details of the value of the coin according to its grade.
Steam Boat Comapny - Halifax uncirculated tokens2
- Issuer: Halifax Steamboat Company
- Issuing date : 1855 - 1870
- Composition : Copper
- Diameter : 19.5 - 20 mm
- Breton # : 900
- Atwood-Coffee # : NS450A
- The value of circulated tokens generally concerns coins with a certain wear due to the circulation. These coins rarely retain their original luster.
- The value of a uncirculated tokens generally concerns coins with little wear almost not visible with the eye. These coins generally retain their original luster.
- The values displayed on this page are in Canadian dollars.
Last update : Monday, December 8, 2014