Collection of Short Articles for Beginners - APNA
By Atlantic Provinces Numismatic Association | Tuesday, 8 November 2011
Here's a list of short articles for novices to beginners previously published on the Atlantic Provinces Numismatic Association website from 2006 to 2011 and presented here for educational purpose.
Coins in General
- 5 Reasons to Buy and Collect Certified and Graded Coins
- Challenge Coins - What Are They And How Are They Used?
- Coin Collecting Opens The Door To The Past
- Collecting Canadian Coins
- Coin Collecting Terms To Help You Stay In The Know
- Do I have to Buy the Best Quality Coins to Make Money?
- Do You Know Your Old Coin Prices
- Gold and Silver Maple Leafs Get New Packaging
- Gold Coins Are An Excellent Investment
- Grade Your Coins
- Guidelines To Coin Collecting
- How To Grade And Price Coins
- History of Gold
- Old Coins: Discover The Thrill Of Owning A Piece Of History
- Rare Coins May Be Hiding In Your Pocket
- Ten Ways To Improve Your Coin Collection
- What Is An Un-Circulated Coin?
- What Kind Of Coin Collector Are You?
- What Needs To Be Considered When Providing An Estimate Of Value On A Rare Coin
- Antique Coins Collecting for Fun & Profit
- Collecting Ancient Athenian Coins
- Collecting Greek, Roman, And Other Old Coins
- Coin Values - How Much Is Your Coin Worth?
- Collecting Coins: What Are The Types And Pricing?
- Collecting Lincoln Cents
- History of the Barber Dime
- History of the Barber Half Dollar
- History of the Buffalo Nickel
- History of the Silver Morgan Dollar
- History of the Standing Liberty Quarter
- How Is A 1963 Half Dollar Coin Valued
- How Much Gold Is In Fort Knox?
- How The Hobby Of Collecting Coins Began
- The Art Of Numismatics
- What is the Difference Between a Coin's Price and its Value?
- Why Gold American Eagle Coins are Popular among Collectors
- Why are Some Coins Worth More Than Others?
- Canadian coins
- Canadian banknotes
- Canadian tokens and medals
You can submit your own articles by contacting us.