You are: Home » Canadian coins » Royal Canadian Mint » November 6, 2018 new products - Royal Canadian Mint
November 6, 2018 new products - Royal Canadian Mint
By Royal Canadian Mint | Tuesday, November 6, 2018
The following products can be bought at the Royal Canadian Mint website.
- 2019 $50 Fine Silver Coin - Ours polaires : Maman ourse et son petit - 5 oz. silver coin shaped in the rough contours of ice floes drifting across an Arctic seascape.
- 2018 $1 Fine Silver Coin - The Voyageur - Emanuel Hahn reverse design of a paddling explorer and guide, which first appeared on the 1935 Silver Dollar issued in celebration of King George V's Silver Jubilee.
- Silver Glow-in-the-dark - The Bat SignalMC (2019)
- 2018 $20 Fine Silver Coin - First World War Battlefront Series: Armistice of Compiègne, featuring sculptor William McMillan's winged figure design conceived for the 1919 Victory Medal
- 2018 Fine Silver Puzzle Coin Set - Connecting Canadian History (1866-1916), a set of 13 puzzle-shaped coins, surrounding a central coin, with each piece featuring sepia-toned gold-plated reproductions of historic photographs provided by Library and Archives Canada;
- 2018 Royal Canadian Mint State-of-the-Art Set, featuring coins reflecting the Mint's four main businesses: Numismatics, Bullion and Refinery, Canadian Circulation and Foreign Circulation;
- 2018 $25 Fine Silver Coin - Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II: Matriarch of the Royal Family, featuring a Bonnie Ross portrait in repoussé-inspired ultra-high relief;
- 2019 $200 Pure Gold Coin - Atlantic Puffins, a 1 oz. proof 99.999% pure gold coin designed by Denis Mayer Jr;
- 2019 $500 Pure Gold Coin - Birds of Prey: The Golden Eagle, a 5 oz. pure gold coin featuring the artwork of Pierre Leduc;
- 2019 $20 Fine Silver Coin - Reflections: Bald Eagle, designed by Julius Csotonyi and featuring a combination of glow-in-the-dark technology and translucent blue enamel;
- 2019 $30 Fine Silver Coin - The Wily Wolf, and the 2019 $30 Fine Silver Coin - Canadian Canopy: The Canada Goose, both designed by Emily Damstra;
- 2019 $50 Fine Silver Coin - Celebrating Canada's Icons, a 5 oz. coin featuring Patrick Bélanger's artwork enhanced by translucent red enamel;
- 2019 5-Ounce Fine Silver Coin - Big Coin Series: 25-Cent Coin, featuring selective gold plating;
- 2019 $8 Fine Silver Coin - Brilliant Cherry Blossoms: A Gift of Beauty, featuring the artwork of Anna Bucciarelli;
- 2019 $10 Fine Silver Coin - Lunar Year of the Pig, designed by Simon Ng and featuring a specimen finish;
- 2018 $3 Fine Silver Coin - The Thirteen Teachings from Grandmother Moon: Freezing Moon, designed by Frank Polson;
- crystal-enhanced 2018 $5 Fine Silver Coin - Birthstones: December, featuring a mandala-inspired tanzanite design by artist Pandora Young;
- 2019 $20 Fine Silver Coin - Holiday Wreath, designed by Marie-Elaine Cusson and featuring a genuine Venetian glass wreath;
- 2019 $20 Fine Silver Coin - Mystical Snow Day, a partially coloured and "shadow engraved" collectible designed by artist Steve Hepburn.
- 99.999% pure gold 1 oz. coin - St. George slaying a dragon.
- 1 oz. fine silver coin plated in pure gold - St. George slaying a dragon.
- Maple leaf 2 oz. pure silver coin
- 99.99% pure gold kilo maple leaf coin
The previous products can be bought at the Royal Canadian Mint website.