You are: Home » Canadian coins » Royal Canadian Mint » October 2 to 4, 2018 new products - Royal Canadian Mint
October 2 to 4, 2018 new products - Royal Canadian Mint
By Royal Canadian Mint | Thursday, October 4, 2018
The following products can be bought at the Royal Canadian Mint website.
- 2019 $50 Fine Silver Coin – The Bumblebee and the Bloom. 5 oz. pure silver coin designed by artist Tony Bianco.
- 6-coin fine silver coin series celebrating famous Canadian captains of the Original SixTM.
- 2018 $25 Fine Silver Coin - Lest We Forget. Issued in commemoration of the 100th anniversary signing of the Armistice.
- 2018 $25 Fine Silver Coin – Salmon Run. Designed by accomplished artist Emily Damstra.
- 2018 $200 Pure Gold Coin – Armistice Poppy, designed by Kerri Weller, featuring a central poppy coloured in translucent red enamel;
- 2018 $10 Fine Silver Coin – Armistice, featuring an illustration of a war-weary soldier by artist Laurie McGaw.
- 10 oz. gold-plated 2018 $100 Fine Silver Coin – Keepers of Parliament: The Soldier, featuring the artwork of Patrick Bélanger.
- 2018 $20 Fine Silver Coin - The Sinking of the SS Princess Sophia, featuring a depiction of the 1918 loss of the unknown Titanic of the West Coast by accomplished maritime artist Yves Bérubé.
- 2018 $30 Fine Silver Coin – The Great White Shark, designed by Emily Damstra and featuring dark blue rhodium plating surrounding a silvery engraving of the famed oceanic predator.
- 2018 $50 Fine Silver Coin – Canadian Art - By the artist Emily Carr. This art was also featured on a stamp in 1971.
- 2018 $20 Fine Silver Coin – Canada's Historical Stamps: Arrival of Cartier 1535, replicating the postage stamp issued in commemoration of the 300th anniversary of the founding of Quebec City.
- 2019 $30 Fine Silver Coin – A Hundred Blessings of Good Fortune, a fully gold-plated coin designed by Christopher Reid.
- 2019 $15 Fine Silver Coin – Year of the Pig, the 10th coin in the Chinese Zodiac, designed by Aries Cheung.
- 2018 $3 Fine Silver Coin – The Thirteen Teachings from Grandmother Moon: Falling Leaves Moon, designed by Frank Polson.
- Crystal-enhanced 2018 $5 Fine Silver Coin – Birthstones: November, featuring a mandala-inspired topaz design by artist Pandora Young.
- 2018 50-Cent Lenticular Coin – Snowball Fight, designed by Tony Bianco.
R+D Lab Collection
- Tri-metal coin, featuring a brass plated steel outer ring, with an inner core of nickel plated steel and copper-plated steel on the opposite side.
- Moose and Caribou tokens, featuring microtext, raised and sunken maple leaves, as well as positively and negatively embossed beads around their circumference.
- Pair of MPPS tokens engraved with the Mint's official logo (one brass-finished and the other nickel) also featuring raised and sunken maple leaf and bead patterns
- Pie Chart token uses various groupings of microtext to create visibly distinct pie-shaped segments.
The previous products can be bought at the Royal Canadian Mint website.