General discussions about canadian coins.
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:59 am
It’s called an off-centre error coin.
They sell for more than a regular coin, but condition is also a factor.
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:01 pm
Neat coin. Strange it should seem to be in that condition , you would have thought it would be spotted and pulled out by someone long before!!!!
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:26 pm
Thomaspenney123 wrote: ↑
Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:29 am
Broadstruck out of collar about 10% off center...about $2.00 CAD for the silver and about $25 for being an mint error coin
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:48 pm
Where did you get that from?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:44 am
My dad had found it a while ago.
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:09 am
- Location: sunshine coast BC