General discussions about canadian tokens and medals.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
The token illustrated below is presented for comment. Charlton PE6A3 Variant?
- CANADAONECENTTOKEN1855OVER55PEIOBV.jpg (42 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
- Slight doubling @ lower right and bottom.
- CANADAONECENTTOKEN1855OVER55PEIOBV2.jpg (45.9 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
- Odd construction of the right upright; appears appended to the 'N' instead of a smooth transition.
- CANADAONECENTTOKEN1855OVER55PEIOBV3.jpg (44.6 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
- Oddly broken and misshapen at the right side of the upright of the 'E'.
- CANADAONECENTTOKEN1855OVER55PEIOBV4.jpg (32.99 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
- CANADAONECENTTOKEN1855OVER55PEIREV.jpg (43.94 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
I answered on the other site. Looks like die deterioration causing the funky letters. I like the 5's.
Bill in Burl