1 post • Page 1 of 1
Appears to be a new variety in late die state. Housed in a PCGS MS64 holder. Clashed on both sides, more heavily on obverse. See first group of images below. Please see follow-up post for additional images. All comments welcome.
- CANADA5CENTS1891.jpg (35.99 KiB) Viewed 1893 times
- CANADA5CENTS1891OBV.jpg (47.91 KiB) Viewed 1893 times
- CANADA5CENTS1891OBV2.jpg (59.54 KiB) Viewed 1893 times
- CANADA5CENTS1891OBV3.jpg (37.54 KiB) Viewed 1893 times
- CANADA5CENTS1891OBV4.jpg (44.91 KiB) Viewed 1893 times