Page 1 of 1


Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:46 pm
by TheCashier1812
I seen this coin at work and i just had to scoop it up.
nice find?

Re: error?

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:37 pm
by Bond632
It is called a strike through. Happens when something comes between the die and planchet at striking, in this case it’s grease.