6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Going through some coins today and came across this 1982, while checking for large or small beads I noticed that both sides have damage in the lower right area. Does anyone have an explanation for this?
- 1.JPG (414.54 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
- 2.JPG (553.55 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
- 3.JPG (397.93 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
- 4.JPG (546.14 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
- 5.JPG (222.35 KiB) Viewed 2633 times
It looks like the coin was damaged more than once, but PMD. Or something happened to it at least twice in different areas (not directly on both sides in the same area).
Bill in Burl